Advancing our Nation's Defense Capabilities
3Vesta's solutions that support the Warfighter in the cyberspace domain enable fast, reliable, secure enterprise services and data at the user point of need, anytime, anywhere.
DoD Slideshow photos provided by DVIDS
Through our project teams of highly qualified and certified technical experts, 3Vesta brings expertise in mission-based solutions to the Joint Information Environment (JIE). We have a single goal in mind: Assure that our Warfighters have immediate access to critical command, control, communications, computing, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR). Whether fighting in the field or defending the cyberspace front, simplified and unified mobile access to the JIE from anywhere in the world, at any time, on any day requires progressive and elastic technologies.
3Vesta's seasoned technical experts each bring more than five years of Federal IT experience and >70% maintain multiple IT certifications. They have domain knowledge, bringing experience in milCloud monitoring, maintenance, and enhancement solutions; familiarity with JIE-JRSS security architecture tools; and expertise in implementing the latest techniques for Unified Communications. Their knowledge is accentuated through our technology lab, eCenter, which provides the forum to share and brainstorm ideas, and develop feasibility cases for advanced technology systems to meet the Joint Command’s operational needs.
Our technical experts use advanced analytics to address today’s Warfighter challenges, and identify new approaches, such as:
- Developing and implementing new technologies and a hardware interface with diverse sensors and actuators
- Evolving techniques to enhance the Warfighter’s mobility and collaboration capabilities
- Designing and implementing cybersecurity countermeasures to fight nation states, rogue entities, threats, and malicious attacks
- Developing concepts for self-healing networks
- Leveraging adaptive CONOPs and special capabilities
- Conceptualizing the impossible and designing software-defined networks
America needs an enabled Warfighter with secure, real-time access to defend our country and protect our citizens. 3Vesta provides the applications development, secure deployment, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services that are critical to the Warfighter missions.